Teaching and Training Courses
Teaching and Training Courses - Overview
We provide a number of qualifications to begin your career in Teaching, Training and Assessment.
We offer industry standard qualifications for assessing and verifying competency based qualifications.
Whether you are currently working in industry or looking for a new career opportunity, all of our qualifications will support your current business practices.
All assessor and verifier qualifications are awarded by City and Guilds.
These qualifications are delivered outside of one of our Apprenticeship programmes.
Undertaking one of these qualifications is subject to payment but are delivered without the rules and requirements of the Apprenticeship programmes.
Benefits of our Professional Courses
- Industry recognised certification
- Shorter duration than an Apprenticeship
- No eligibility rules
- No Off-the-Job training requirement
Taking this option would mean that your qualification is not funded or delivered as part of an Apprenticeship.
Teaching and Training Qualifications
Level 3 - Advanced Level
- Award in Education and Training (AET)
- Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement